Today I had the pleasure of:
– whatsapping Gabriella Bosio, one of the most successful harp teachers in the world
– chatting to Katharine MacMághnuis, director of Athenry Music School, whose unique genius lies in combining pragmatism and vision
– walking around the garden, counting my steps, carrying a harp. I was very tired so at this point I chose to stay in my pyjamas, which is currently a bright red reindeer onesie.
And due to these important activities, I have 3 bits of good news:
– I now know it takes an average adult 2:15 to walk 90m and ascend two flights of stairs with a 10kg harp on their shoulder, and…
– this leads me to believe that we shall be able to deposit 41 harps on the stage of the Royal Albert Hall by 7am next Sunday. But only, I think, if all harp movers are dressed in reindeer onesies.
… and all without threat of an eviction notice!! A good day, indeed! 🙂 Seo linn go dtí an céad céim eile!! 🙂